Medical Solution Service Program – First Aid & Spill Kits
Are environmental compliance & OH&S due diligence just more things to worry about?
Let us do the worrying for you.
To ensure that your OH&S duty of care is met, Medical Solution has launched a complete maintenance service for your first aid kits.
WHAT DOES THIS SERVICE INCLUDE?
– Timely inspections conducted by our service representative;
– Kits cleaned and restocked on the spot; and
– A written inspection report on the condition of each kit
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO YOU?
1. You are fulfilling your OHS duty of care without costing yourself or your business valuable time;
2. Kits are restocked without delay, ensuring full protection for your business;
3. You pay no freight fee for the items restocked, reducing your costs;
4. The serviceability and appearance of your kits are maintained at optimum levels;
5. Staff training can be provided on an ongoing basis, ensuring that your team can effectively handle medical threats;
6. Full backup is available from our professionally qualified staff;
7. Complete records of the condition of each kit are provided to you; and
8. As all expired items collected are donated to Wildlife Victoria, you are contributing to a worthy cause and reducing the amount of waste being put to landfill
We can also audit Spill Equipment during our visit!
Spill kit Training and Chemical Handling Training conducted by a qualified Trainer with a Certificate IV in OH&S